Erlijn has an excellent view of social innovations in generic and financial inclusion in specific. She is often asked for and supporting match making of inclusive and innovative solutions with other NGO and for-profit players. As a connector she facilitates and offers guidance to kick-start and strenghten entrepreneurial cross-sector collaborations, as to catalyze impact.
Some examples of Erlijn as connector:
Credits for Communities (2018-present)
Credits for Communities is a global movement, aiming to facilitate and grow access to funds and knowledge for group-owned solutions that increase the well-being of communities.
MenCare+ Kitchen Table Talks (2014)
At the second MenEngage Global Symposium in November 2014, connecting all Program partners and others in four MenCare+ “Kitchen Table Talks” about engaging men in gender justice issues, including sexual and reproductive health and rights;
Banking with the Poor Network (2011-2012)
Coordinating the APEC Business Advisory Committee workgroup on Financial Inclusion, co- organising two Financial Inclusion Forums (Tokyo, 6-8 September 2011; Shanghai, 25-27 June 2012) of which both reports have been presented to the Financial Ministers of APEC countries.
Some events organised, for BWTP Network members (i.e. Asian MFI’s), including:
– 2012 Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion (Shanghai, June 2012)
– Microfinance Management Development Training (India, June 2012)
– Webinar on Housing loans (May 2012)
– Getting the Framework Right Workshop development
– Building Partnership workshop plus Invest Mekong Marketplace (Siem Reap, Cambodia February 2012)
– Disaster Management training (Manilla, Philippines November 2011)
– Webinar on Remittances-related Microfinance (October 2011)